Need Help! Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20

Thread: Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20

"1058-20 ALARM A Heat Sink Overload" presents at power up (cold machine) and communication with the drive. Drive LED's M1 and M2 as well as green LED 9 are on solid. Have exhausted maintenance manual and tech support troubleshooting tips up to changing out control PCB, which I don't have Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20

Check and clean the fans behind the vac unit. you have tu remove the vac unit. Then you can reach them..

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, we repair Okuma drives, power supplies, etc. If you want to discuss this, you can email me at kevin1@cnctechnical.com...this is usually a pretty inexpensive fix and one of the few where we will do a "parts and labor" repair to avoid the expense of a full refurbish repair cost.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I have cleaned the heat sink and verified the fan is good. The alarm presents immediately at power up, machine cold.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you want to repair, we would need to set you up in our system as a customer, send you a repair order which you would send in with the control board. Please send me your contact info (to my email in the last post) and I will contact you to discuss options.

I give my "thumbs up" to Kevin at CNC Technical, he helped me out with trouble shooting and a replacement board for our Okuma this spring.

Downloads
    Uploads

cncts11, I have narrowed the problem down to heat damage on the PCB at the circuit that monitors the heat sink and motor thermal switches. What would I be looking at for turn around time on a repair of this nature?. I have attached a photo.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20-pcb1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, been out of the office the last few days - if all that is needed is the repair of the alarm 20 (no wash cycle, other repairs/updates, etc.), then it would be a same day turnaround or worst case, next day (sometimes we don't get the stuff until early afternoon and to receive it in, get it on a bench, repair it and test it might not be possible before UPS comes back for pickup). Under normal circumstances though, we usually can do it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by edwart28 View Post
    cncts11, I have narrowed the problem down to heat damage on the PCB at the circuit that monitors the heat sink and motor thermal switches. What would I be looking at for turn around time on a repair of this nature?. I have attached a photo.
    Hello,
    Did you solve problem?
    What parts you replace?

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Re: Okuma VACIII D11 ALARM 20

Quote Originally Posted by edwart28 View Post
    "1058-20 ALARM A Heat Sink Overload" presents at power up (cold machine) and communication with the drive. Drive LED's M1 and M2 as well as green LED 9 are on solid. Have exhausted maintenance manual and tech support troubleshooting tips up to changing out control PCB, which I don't have Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Hi,
    did you solve the problem?
    What parts do you replace?
    I have the same problem and I need help my electronic technician did not find the defect.......

Downloads
    Uploads

As noted above, we repair these...if you are interested in getting it repaired, please contact us at parts@cnctechnical.com.

Downloads
    Uploads

Merhabalar bu sorunu nas?l çözdünüz ?

Downloads
    Uploads

hi bro!! did you find the problem??? what elements did you change??