clear type tuner smooths out text display; less eyes fatigue :)

Thread: clear type tuner smooths out text display; less eyes fatigue :)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default clear type tuner smooths out text display; less eyes fatigue :)

hello pls check attached images + archive + wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ClearType

clear type application may be allready installed on your system ( but not activated ) : search for it inside control panel

some guys don't like it, but girls always love it / kkkindly

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: clear type tuner smooths out text display; less eyes fatigue :)

about this one, i was so wrong, as meanwhile my eyes are not as before, and i admit to struglle more when the clear type is activated

but initially, i liked it before i activated it, a few years ago, i was reading reviews, and opinions where on both sides, some said they liked it, others said that is nonsense, it simply puts to much stress on your eyes ... and now, after years, i have understood both sides

when you code a lot, is not ok to have rainbow colors near each caracter ... the fatique curve is really hard to detect, because it has small effect, day by day / kindly

now, in the recent months, i have turned it off

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...