Need Help! Animated Simulation

Thread: Animated Simulation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Animated Simulation

Hi guys! I'm not new to Okuma but I'm normally a turner. However I'd like to ask if there's a way to visualise graphics properly on a MU milling machine with P300 control after OO88 (fixture offset function) is used?
    Cheers

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Animated Simulation

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I also thought of this but this way the stock won't be updated to the current state on each rotation.

Downloads
    Uploads

hy gunda i don't have an mu, but i can tell that some system variables related to part 0 work in reality, but lead to errors when program is test in machine-lock mode ( at least on my osp300 lathe )

in lock mode, only virtual machine is executed, and animation may fail if some codes are used

if i rewrite the program in a different manner, i make it work also in lock-mode, and the virtual model simulates without error; i guess it is 2 years since i have done this, and meanwhile i stopped using animation ...

my point is that you should split your program in several parts, and test them individually, for the animation, and those parts should work

when you join those parts, there may be something behind the oo88 that messes up with the origins that are passed to the virtual model, so you should identify this codes that are affected by the oo88, and try to recode them in a different manner

kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...