Transfer Files from/to pc machine

Thread: Transfer Files from/to pc machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Transfer Files from/to pc machine

Hello, I would like to know how to transfer files from pc to machines and from machines to pc. We have some OKUMA LC20 osp 5000L-G, LB15 osp 5020L and LB12 OSP 500L-G.What do I need for my laptop? Software, cables...parameters.....? No one in my company knows how to transfer files to/from pc and machine.Thanks for your help

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Transfer Files from/to pc machine

Hi dodochau,
    For many years now I have used the communications program from DNC4U. see https://www.dnc4u.com/
    VERY simple to setup and use.
    Also reasonably priced as well.
    The person behind the software is also very helpful.
    The software does have a trial period where you can use it to see how it fits in for you.
    I have used the software on everything from Win XP through Win 10 so is compatible across all usual systems.
    Wiring diagram is in the help file within the software.
    I have attached a couple of files, one covering the parameter settings that I have used on our machines of the same vintage and one from Okuma on Serial Comms.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

THANK YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by broby View Post
    Hi dodochau,For many years now I have used the communications program from DNC4U. see https://www.dnc4u.com/VERY simple to setup and use.Also reasonably priced as well.The person behind the software is also very helpful.The software does have a trial period where you can use it to see how it fits in for you.I have used the software on everything from Win XP through Win 10 so is compatible across all usual systems.Wiring diagram is in the help file within the software.I have attached a couple of files, one covering the parameter settings that I have used on our machines of the same vintage and one from Okuma on Serial Comms.CheersBrian.

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=broby;2193274]Hi dodochau,
    For many years now I have used the communications program from DNC4U. see https://www.dnc4u.com/
    VERY simple to setup and use.
    Also reasonably priced as well.
    The person behind the software is also very helpful.
    The software does have a trial period where you can use it to see how it fits in for you.

Hi broby,

I tried your parameter settings and cable spec but it don´t work, what settings do you use in DNC4U? I´m using the same program. The machine got OSP 5000L-G

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Beefheart View Post
    I tried your parameter settings and cable spec but it don´t work, what settings do you use in DNC4U? I´m using the same program. The machine got OSP 5000L-G
    ..this thread may help you
    https://www.cnczone.com/forums/okuma...-software.html