pls, it is possible to ignore ( or reduce the answer time ) only for SB command ?

Thread: pls, it is possible to ignore ( or reduce the answer time ) only for SB command ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default pls, it is possible to ignore ( or reduce the answer time ) only for SB command ?

hello please, how is it possible to execute this code faster :

Code:

M110

SB = 0300 M13
        SB = 0600
        SB = 0900
        SB = 1200
        SB = 3000
    each block is considered executed when the rpm reaches the program value ± 10 %, or something like that

is it possible to replace, preferably from code, 10% with 25% ? or is there an acceleration parameter for the M axis ? for this instance, i wish to keep the stepped acceleration, but with minimal downtime

onestly, if possible, i wish to execute all those SB lines, during a single linear movement

kindly

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: pls, it is possible to ignore ( or reduce the answer time ) only for SB command

hy superman

from my osp300 manual : M168 Transfer mode OFF (Dust collector duct Up)

please, in what kind of manual did you find that "M-tool Ignore speed answer" ? if i search that phrase within my docs, i can't find a clue

i am going to check my MG code list, and others ... maybe there is something / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: pls, it is possible to ignore ( or reduce the answer time ) only for SB command

hello again / about repeating the SB across several lines, i remember that i was trying to do the a similar thing with the main spindle :
    ... N1 G01 X0 F ( face cut with 2000 rpm )
    ... N2 G97 S750 M03 M42 G00 M63 X_up
    ... N3 G97 S750 M03 M42 G00 M63 Z_left
    ... N4 G01 X<>0 F ( face cut with 750 rpm )
    thus going from 2000 to 750 in 2 steps, during 2 perpendicular linear movements; the linear movements were executed pretty fast, before the spindle would reach 750

when i tested that code, the cnc executed N2 imediatly after N1, but N3 was executed only with rpm_confirmation, thus rpm was always 750±10 % when N3 begin execution

in that example i did not used an intermediate rpm ( i guess it would have worked ), because i was looking for a general rpm_ignore, without using intermediate rpm values, executed during several linear movements; if i would use an intermediate rpm, this means to corelate the rpm_step with the length of the linear movement : possible, but too much time consuming

if i remember right, i have tried modal_M63 and it worked ( N4 begined execution with rpm >> 750 ), but i have put it back to one_shot, because a modal_M63 may mean trouble in other cases; i guess it would be nice to trigger M63_modal / one_shot directly from the program code

if M168 would work, than it would definetly shorten the execution time ; i hope that it would not shorten it too much, like how there are not intermediate SB steps / kindly

ps :
    i am aware of the M300

Downloads
    Uploads

hello guys / to save some time, i have modified my soubroutine, so now, instead of :

Code:
        SB = rpm_1
        SB = rpm_2
        SB = rpm_n
        rapid travel among distance D

it delivers

Code:
        SB = rpm_1 + rapid travel among distance d = D / n + M63
        SB = rpm_2 + rapid travel among distance d = D / n + M63
        SB = rpm_n + rapid travel among distance d = D / n + M63

there is some time gain, but turret movement is too jerky

i would like to code it using a syntax similar to 2 turret lathes :

Code:

divide the controller into processes $1 and $2 ( each one of them starts executing at same moment )

$1
             SB = rpm_1
             SB = rpm_2
             SB = rpm_n
            $    

$2
             rapid travel among distance D
             $

controller no longer in individual process mode ( this line is executed when both processes confirmed execution )
    please, imagine what if this was possible : you may control each axis without waiting for confirmation from other axis; it may be kind of a top tier CTR mode / kindly