Hi, I'm new to using this site and don't know much about how to navigate but you seem to know some about Okumas. Maybe someone could steer me in the correct direction. I have 2 LR25-M's that are running. I bought another 1 for parts It has a D30A Spindle Drive. I was told it was bad and they sold the machines off and bought Mori's I am wondering how to verify if it or the motor is bad. The person I bought it from cut all the wires to start parting it out so the drive is on my table. I want to figure out what is actually bad then sell the good part to re-coupe some of it's expense. I checked the IGBT's with the 12volt light and ohm test they check o.k. the boards look new on it. I meggered the motor it's questionable, there consistent but start to read at like 200 meg then slowly increases to 1+gig. ohms they slowly increase. On my other same machine motor they quickly read in the 5.5 gig. ohms range my meter is digital it maxs at 5.5 gig or infinite its a UNI-T501A Digital I just bought. I should have bought an analog. I try to fix my own stuff I'm a one man and wife shop. I am parting with motors and drives from this machine. I think they put the IGBT protection option on on this unit the last time it was rebuilt no transistors on top board. Any help would be very much appreciated! Id send pics but I'm new to using this site. Thank's, Bill.