Problem Okuma MA-500H-II ATC Magazine 16894 Pot remove horizontal position is not completed

Thread: Okuma MA-500H-II ATC Magazine 16894 Pot remove horizontal position is not completed

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Okuma MA-500H-II ATC Magazine 16894 Pot remove horizontal position is not completed

We had a part stick onto a drill and attempt to be put away into the magazine. Nothing is broken and we slid the part off the drill. However, the robot arm on the magazine did not finish it’s cycle and we are trying to get it reset.
    The error we are getting is - ATC Magazine 16894 Pot remove horizontal position is not completed. We did get out of this by going into the MC System Parameter ATC and stepped the machine to a safe position by changing parameter #1 ATC Sequence number one increment at a time. (Step 35 on the Magazine I think) Then took out the tool and did a tool change in MDI.

This machine has a Matrix tool magazine with a robot arm. Does anyone know how to release the tool in the arm easily. We had to turn off the air and then pressurize the little draw bar cylinder to release it.

We're ok now but in the future this may save us some time.

:rainfro: