Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: optimal clearance ?

Quote Originally Posted by deadlykitten View Post
    V1 = 9.388 when M331 is not there
    V1 = 7.133 when M331 is used once
    V1 = 0.368 when M331x6
    V1 = 0.001 when M331x18; definetly rocket science
    hello past self of my self : it seems a bit weird to obtain different values for V1, but actually is not

in this code :

Code:
        N1 G00 safe position
        N2 G00 X200 Z+2.5
      ( nothing, M331 once, or M331 many times )
        N3 NOEX V01=something with VAPAX V02=something with VAPAZ
    N3 will be executed only after previous line has confirmed it's execution

normally this happens after "|axis_position-progam_position|<droop"; in other words, when N3 is executed, movement from N2 did not finish

if you put 1 or more M331 codes, you simply delay the execution of N3, and during this delay, movement from N2 continues even futher

if you put many M331 codes, the delay will allow the axis to reach the coordinates from the program, and, like this, ipw becames 0

i needed to be sure that a colision does not occur, without increasing the clearance distance
    well, now i know the answer

in this code :

Code:
        N1 G00 safe position
        N2 G00 X200 Z+2.5
        N3 G01 Z-50 feed
    if rapids are high, when feed begins, X axis won't be at 200, but maybe at 210 ?!

if feed is low enough to allow X droop to minimize ( thus to move from 210 to 200 ) until cutting edge reaches the part, then you won't crash the cnc

otherwise, you will crash it

for example, this code, where a drill is going in rapid inside a part, will crash, because clearance is low, is executed fast, thus there is no time to minimize the droop

Code:
        N1 G00 safe position
        N2 G00 X200 Z+1
        N3 G00 Z-50
    in other words, when low clearances are used among an axis, it is required to be sure that the clearance is still long enough to allow the droop of the other axis to minimize

another example : if threading ( among Z ) is done without a thread relief, and X clearance is low, and rapids are high, then the insert may cut during repositioning ( check attached )

kindly

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails optimal clearance ?-01-png  
    Last edited by deadlykitten; 10-29-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    if you wish to be famous, first you have to succeed
    ... where is Sid ?

scaring mice @ north pole deadlykitten's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: optimal clearance ?

hello mr Wizard, i just wanna announce you that my latest dynamic indexing code is completed

you are right : i really believe that only i will ever understand it

i heared that there are at least 20 apprentices / day, all fighting about auto set fix r, oslow and ofast ...

there is a thing about high-end particular macros, a thing that i am not going to talk about, but i am really sure that you know what i mean

does it really matter if some machines are moving pretty optimized ? a root beer price is not affected by such sh** / kindly

if you wish to be famous, first you have to succeed
    ... where is Sid ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12