Need Help! Okuma Cadet OSP700 alarm 1055-20

Thread: Okuma Cadet OSP700 alarm 1055-20

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma Cadet OSP700 alarm 1055-20

I am getting alarm #1055-20 Alarm A "VAC Power Circuit Low Voltage" when I power the machine up. After the alarm on the controller I get alarm 17 on the VAC Drive. Is it a problem with the VAC drive or power to the drive and how can I check?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

First check to see if any of the 3 phase fuses are tripped on the power supply board before it comes into the machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 phase power is all good, i have checked all fuses in the machine and on the drive and everything is good.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by b1apt View Post
    3 phase power is all good, i have checked all fuses in the machine and on the drive and everything is good.
    Do ya have any books on that? I'd power it up and check power if you haven't done that. Checking fuses may not reveal the problem. Could it be a contactor maybe? Just tossing thoughts. If you have the key for the door interlock, you should be able to fully power and operate with the door open

Quote Originally Posted by b1apt View Post
    I am getting alarm #1055-20 Alarm A "VAC Power Circuit Low Voltage" when I power the machine up. After the alarm on the controller I get alarm 17 on the VAC Drive. Is it a problem with the VAC drive or power to the drive and how can I check?
    Did you ever figure this out ?
    I’m having this problem too.