Need Help! HM60 Tool changer

Thread: HM60 Tool changer

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HM60 Tool changer

Hi,
    We have an OKK HM60 with a 39-tool carousel and a Fanuc 16m control. The operator said he reset the machine in the middle of a tool change. It did not stop the actual tool change, but the carousel did not return to the empty pocket (0?). Now the machine will not tool change. Any ideas on how to get the empty pocket where it belongs? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Nick

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Problem Solved

I have solved the issue. There should be two empty spots on the carousel at all times, the tool in the spindle and the tool in the wait position. I had to find the 'extra' empty slot, move the carousel around manually, and put the pot back into the carousel using M104/M105. I also had to adjust the next/head tools on the custom page/tool registery.

Nick

Hello ¡¡¡¡

I'm new to the forum and would like to support me, we have a doubt about the operation of the automatic tool changer Machining Center OKK HM60.

The changer works well but the programmer thinks otherwise so I can if support with video where it looks like the tool change is done from the magazine will thank you enough .-.