I have a OKK Horizontal Machining Center with two pallet change, the table index is 0.001 degree, transmitting by warm gear.

Now I got the problem:
Basically the clamping action is rotary table unclamping by hydraulic -> rotate the angle to the position -> table clamping by hydraulic. But every time after turning the angle to the position, when the table is doing clamping by hydraulic, the voltage load of motor will over high to unnormal, for example 180%, and then keep few minutes, the over load / over hot alarm show up.

We have tried some testing way:
1. Disconnecting the motor and warm gear, take the motor out and running it. Random roate the angle by MPG and then do table clamping by hydraulic. But after clamping, we found the motor is still slowly running a little bit. (someone said this is motor doing correction, is it?)
2. Complete the correction of vertical level and horizontal level of table, but the problem is still there.

Someone suggest us that after rotating the table to the position we want, turn the motor off and then do the hydraulic clamping, thus the overload problem will be solved. But I’m not sure if it can work or not, because this machine is transmitting by warm gear, the motor should be always on when the machine is running, it can’t be turned off, right?

Does anyone have ideas or solutions for this problem? That will be very appreciated. Thank you.