I have a Novakon NM-200R2 with about 20 hours on it for sale (motivated seller)but...

Thread: I have a Novakon NM-200R2 with about 20 hours on it for sale (motivated seller)but...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I have a Novakon NM-200R2 with about 20 hours on it for sale (motivated seller)but...

I have a NM-200R2.

I purchased this machine for a design school for about $12000 and it just didn't fit into the curriculum so it wasn't used.

This machine has only about 20 hours of use in it's life and I have been trying to fix it off an on ever since it just stopped mid-cut one day.

I consulted with Novakon and they thought it was the BOB board so I replaced that as directed.
    That didn't work so they suggested a new smooth stepper. That didn't work so I shipped the computer, BOB and smooth stepper to novakon and they tested it and said it was fine.
    When I put it back together I accidentally crossed a wire and cooked the smooth stepper so I got a new one but that doesn't seem to be working either.
    Now I need to move it out, fixed or not.

Make an offer. (I'm open to suggestions on a fix.)
    You will have to pick up in Providence RI. We have a fork truck.

Here is what is included.

NM-200R2. Pro Series Bed Mill including 6K Spindle & REX
    Motors with Attached Electrical Cabinet

Integrated Controller System
    Full Computer Upgrade: Motherboard, CPU, 2GB RAM
    Hard Drive & Windows 7 O/S
    CNC Controller Software

NM-200 Coolant System with Pumps and necessary
    cables
    NM-200 R2 Stand
    8" Rotary Table with Tailstock and Stepper Motor/Cable
    4th Axis Gecko Driver Upgrade
    (6") Vise, 160mm x 140mm Jaw Opening
    5/8", 58 pc Clamp Set (for NM-200)
    Collet Set, R8 Arbor with ER25 Collet Set (1mm -
    16mm) and Wrench
    Novakon Quick Change Tool
    Collet Holder 3/4"-ER 20
    ER20 Collets 1/8"
    ER20 Collets 1/4"
    ER Collets 3/8"
    Keyless Drill Chuck, 5/8" x JT6
    Hole boring cutting cutter adaptor
    hole boring cutter set (9 PCS)
    Hole Boring Tool Holder
    I have a Novakon NM-200R2 with about 20 hours on it for sale (motivated seller)but...-img_7643-jpg