Novakon ATC

Thread: Novakon ATC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Novakon ATC

Anyone know if there are any Novakon ATC's out there? Curious how they work as compared to the Tormach style ATC.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Novakon ATC

Quote Originally Posted by Steve303 View Post
    Anyone know if there are any Novakon ATC's out there? Curious how they work as compared to the Tormach style ATC.
    There was a ton of activity while the ATC was being designed. Very nice looking, well thought out design. Not sure what happened after the first prototype units were built. Seems like either interest has died out or they never went into full production.

Scott...

Instructional Videos for CNC Guitar Building
    http://www.rmgvideos.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Not seeing any in the wild I kind of think they never got it working well enough to sell. I'd really like to have an ATC for my Pulsar.

Not sure what I'll do just yet, Wine rack would be the easiest to make but IO'd rather not loose any X travel. There are other options out there as well, SkyFire CNC sell's their ATC for around $1100 direct from China and there are also a few used Tormach ATCs floating around. Third options could be to make my own.

I've collected a few CAD files from people here on CNCZONE so making one from scratch might be another option. Anyone see this guy's 3d printed prototype ATC?

https://www.instagram.com/alexandre_r_cyr/

Downloads
    Uploads

The Novakon web site stills shows the ATC listed with a note that it will be available for purchase in November 2015. There is no hits on Google for the past year, though so maybe it never got released. Too bad, if so. It looked like a nice product.