Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro

Thread: Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro

Hey Folks;
    I recently installed PathPilot on my pro and am in the process of installing the needed tools to make life easier. One of my purchases was a Shina Tool Setter. Earlier I posted following request on another thread but decided this may need a thread of its own just to make it easier for future searches. This is my question to Scott on the pathpilot for non tormach thread.

"Hey Scott;
    I saw your post where you mentioned that you are using the shina tool setter. Would it be possible to give me the wiring details on that device? I currently have a drawbar setup very similar to the Novakon design which uses the 2 wire normally open contact interface for the probe. I see that the Shina has a 24 volt power requirement recommended in their chingrese instructions and other features (overtravel) that seem useful.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Bill"

This is the information that I have found with my searches:

Will someone much more knowledgable than I explain how to interface this with the Novakon BOB? I want to use the tool setter and still be ableto use my probit passive probe for probing.
    Many Thanks (again) for all the help!
    Bill

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro-shinask-66-jpg   Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro-toolsetter-jpg  
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Shina Tool Setter sk-66 for PathPilot on a Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Hey Folks;
    I recently installed PathPilot on my pro and am in the process of installing the needed tools to make life easier. One of my purchases was a Shina Tool Setter. Earlier I posted following request on another thread but decided this may need a thread of its own just to make it easier for future searches. This is my question to Scott on the pathpilot for non tormach thread.

"Hey Scott;
    I saw your post where you mentioned that you are using the shina tool setter. Would it be possible to give me the wiring details on that device? I currently have a drawbar setup very similar to the Novakon design which uses the 2 wire normally open contact interface for the probe. I see that the Shina has a 24 volt power requirement recommended in their chingrese instructions and other features (overtravel) that seem useful.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Bill"

This is the information that I have found with my searches:

Will someone much more knowledgable than I explain how to interface this with the Novakon BOB? I want to use the tool setter and still be ableto use my probit passive probe for probing.
    Many Thanks (again) for all the help!
    Bill
    See other thread. All explained there.

Instructional Videos for CNC Guitar Building
    http://www.rmgvideos.com

Downloads
    Uploads

..other thread? Was there supposed to be a link?

Don't have to be too bright to be me :)
    bluehandsvideo on youtube

Downloads
    Uploads

ThanksScott;
    I'll go take a look. I don't remember seeing it addressed but at that time I was trying to make pathpilot come alive on my machine so had many other things in my head!
    Bilil

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)