Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser

Thread: Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser

Show off the projects you have made with your machine.

To start it off here are a few of mine;

An Eagle cut from 1/8 Acrylic.

Policeman's Prayer engraved in Cherry wood.

Words scanned on a Bamboo cutting board.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-acrylic-eagle-stand-jpg   Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-mhpd-jpg   Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-words-cutting-board-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser

The Novakon/Bodor laser cutter/engraver machine exceeded my expectations today. I was able to cut 3/4" acrylic and 3/4" plywood in one pass with out having smoke or burn marks on the top or bottom of the material.

The chess pieces were cut from 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" cast acrylic. The acrylic edge finish was super smooth and did not require any additional finishing. The doll furnitur was cut from 3/4" five ply plywood without smoke or burn marks. No masking or taping of the wood was required. Again, all materials were cut in one pass.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-dsc08021-jpg   Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-dsc07978-jpg   Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-dsc08011-jpg   Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-dsc08009-jpg  

Projects Made on the Novakon/Bodor Laser-dsc08010-jpg