3D Model to BAS-RELIEF Generator

Thread: 3D Model to BAS-RELIEF Generator

Exclamation 3D Model to BAS-RELIEF Generator

hello, I developed a three unique algorithms that provides a powerful and fast solution for converting full 3D models into nice looking bas-reliefs. These files are perfectly suitable for a 3-axis CNC machining and 3D printing. Software is not finished yet, but after almost one year of hard work (mostly in my spare time) I reach finaly the alpha version. There are still a lot of things that needs to be done, current version sometimes crash down or freeze while the generator works or exporting the files, but the alpha version has already a fantastic results now and tested bas-relief samples looks and works perfectly regarding the CNC production. I asked a several people to test the alpha version with their own 3D models, their feedback is great and helps me to improve the software now. I have a few free slots for testing now, so if you are interested, feel free to let me know and I will send you the trial version to check. For more info please visit my website 2Dto3D Studio / Digital Models for CNC Machining