Want to say Hi, we are a new company producing miniature V8 flatheads

Thread: Want to say Hi, we are a new company producing miniature V8 flatheads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Want to say Hi, we are a new company producing miniature V8 flatheads

HI Everyone, I am new to this site but have looked thru many posts in the past as a lurker. I wanted to introduce our 2 man company, Axis Precision Engines. We are producing miniature V8 flathead engines, and anticipate our first production build sometime in April. We have been working on the design for over a year. We do not use any castings, almost every part is CNC'd here in the USA. The engine is 111cc, with a 1in bore and 1in stroke. It runs on pump gas, and we are using our own digital spark Hall Effect ignition. I wanted to share with all of you a few shots of the engine in various states of testing.

Our website is www.axis-engines.com.

We will be posting constant updates on Twitter and Instagram. Thanks for looking all