4x4 CNC Router with Rotary

Thread: 4x4 CNC Router with Rotary

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 4x4 CNC Router with Rotary

I have had these machines before and with some mods they are pretty good machines.* This is a complete machine and is ready to work. This one has had quite a bit done to it. It is a* Fineline 4 x 4 CNC router with rotary axis also. The Z axis has been changed to a Ballscrew for more repeatable accuracy and now has a Nema 34 Stepper on it. It also has a 2.2 KW 220V air cooled spindle that uses ER20 collets and has VFD that is wired to the spindle with double shielded cable. It has Proximity switches using shielded cable for homing and limit on all 3 axis.*
    This machine has 48 ball bearings that the axis run on and they have all been changed to stainless steel. It has a gear drive rotary axis with tailstock which is much more costly than the belt drive versions. It uses Gecko G540 with Ethernet Smoothstepper and C-10 addon for the rotary axis, and this is housed in an aluminum enclosure with emergency stop button and also a custom aluminum box for the smoothstepper. It is a Dell Computer with windows 7 and includes a wirless keyboard and mouse, but the Smoothstepper will work on Windows 10. It is running Mach3. It is sitting on a wood base with storage below. The Wasteboard is sanded ply with sides added to help contain dust. I will also include a Z Touchplate but it is not hooked up and you can do that if you want. It is mounted on wheels. I am also including T-track and clamps if you want to install them, but I personally do not use them. It is like new and a very nice machine that you can tell has had some real time put into making it a better machine.Berrysburg,PA.17005....$4500.00