SOLD..... 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine for home

Thread: SOLD..... 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine for home

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SOLD..... 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine for home

I have decided to sell my 5 Axis CNC Mill. I have never really used it and at this point I never will because of all my medical problems, which pretty much changed everything. I have done a few conversions in my time and this one was done how I thought a machine should be done. It uses things such as the Vital Industries Hicon 6 Axis Ethernet board which alone is $600.00. It uses ballscrews and has Nema 34 on the Z. The cabinet was designed to be able to use flood coolant. The rotary axis in the earlier picures has been replaced with a 4th and 5th trunnion as shown in the later pictures which alone is just shy of $1000.00. It also has the belt drive conversion to get rid of the plastic gears. It has a "Alienware i7" laptop on Windows 7 which works well , but you could always replace it with 10 if you desire, but I see no reason for it. I also have the original parts I took off to make the conversion.
    It is on wheels so it is easy to move. It also comes with a set of R8 collets.I am in Berrysburg,PA 17005 and If you are interested but live a distance away, it can stay here until you can make time to come get it. No money is needed now, just your commitment to buy it. If you need more pics or more info PM me. At todays prices this is easily 7K. I am asking $4500.........

For full description and pictures on how this was done go on Google and go to the following link and it will take you directly there.....https://www.homemodelenginemachinist...version.31041/