2013 HAAS TM1P

Thread: 2013 HAAS TM1P

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2013 HAAS TM1P

Haas TM1P CNC Mill. Has Renishaw wireless probing and tool setter system and Haas 4th axis rotary table (> $25K in upgrades) Purchased new in late 2013. Used for intermittent prototyping work. Very low hours, NEVER crashed and have had zero problems. Shes been a great workhorse. We are moving to a larger shop and getting new machines. Under power at our current facility and ready for inspection. We also have a bunch of CAT40 tool holders, collets and various tooling, like fixtures and vises we can add in for a price. Come on out and take a look!

Machine is listed elsewhere so listing may be ended and anytime.

Buyer is responsible for scheduling riggers and transport companies. We will make our shop available to the parties you hire out on the date and time you choose for pickup.

We have a dedicated large shop compressor and line drier we can throw in as well.

$35,000

Located in Katy, TX 77449

I am home for now but when I return to the shop tomorrow morning Ill snap a pic of the machines serial plate. and a few more shots of the machine including hours screen.