CNC Milling controllers 5 axis with MPG pendants two off

Thread: CNC Milling controllers 5 axis with MPG pendants two off

Default CNC Milling controllers 5 axis with MPG pendants two off

I purchased these controllers new direct from Hybridservos late 2019 for a specific hobby project, you guessed just before the pandemic!
    Owing to the pandemic and other health issues the project they were destined for will now longer take place. They have been out of the box and powered up on my desk and that is all. I have manuals etc on a USB stick
    They each come with pretty well all cables and plugs required to connect to drivers, sensors and encoders. They are still available from the original seller, current price including import duty and delivery would be about £850 to £900
    They will suit advance hobby needs or industrial use, ideal for say Bridgeport CNC conversion. They are probably based on a Fanuc type controller.
    This is a short description from the manufacturer:
    ECN5000TM is a 5-axis milling controller (drilling controller), it applies real-time multi-task control technology and hardware interpolation technology and is able to perform µm level precision motion control and PLC logic control. It is an advanced CNC motion controller with PLC
    China 5 Axis Milling/drilling Controller With PLC Manufacturer, Supplier and Factory - ECON Technology , full details are available here.
    I am not a dealer so cannot offer technical support but can offer friendly limited advice.
    Collection only NW England
    £550 each
    Please PM me if interested