Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase

Thread: Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase

Hello everyone, I am a machine builder with hundreds of Centroid cnc retrofits since the late 80's. I am now SEMI retired and I buy used machines and upgrade them with mostly everything that makes them run. Right now I am building a Hurco series 1 and will ready to go in a few weeks. This Hurco will run on 230 volts single phase. It is getting the Centroid Acorn controller with the CNC pro software and wireless hand wheel. Also new 1 KW brushless servos and drives that have more power than the Electrocraft motors that were on it and the brushless motors are 3,000 rpm's vs Electrocrafts 2,000 rpms. The spindle is Universal Kwik Switch and this machine comes with a small tool package to get you started. The last 6 machines I retrofit and sold are a Willis bed mill, Hurco Hawk, Bridgeport series1, Bridgeport series1, Hurco Hawk, Hurco Hawk. The Hurco I am working on right now, is for sale for $9,500.00. There is a picture of it when I bought it, it had the Hurco double screen. I am in Hudsonville Michigan and I can load this machine on your trailer. f you are interested, please drop me an e mail and I will keep you posted on when you can come and see and run it. Thank you for your interest. Bill billalancase@yahoo.com

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-2-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-adsc00001-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-3-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-1-jpg  

Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-blue-hurco-a1a-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase

Sorry, that picture of the Bridgeport above was one I retrofit years ago, but it does prove I also did some retrofits using Mach2 software and I probably used Larken Viper drives to run those big DC brush servo's. These are the 2 Bridgeport's I retrofit with the Centroid Acorn controller. The one picture is when I bought them and the other is the finished product. They were only one year apart in age but one has metric screws and one had the good old 5 turns per inch. Note the base, the one had some kind of small coolant catcher. Sorry about sideways pictures, I couldn't figure out how to correct that.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-cc-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-bb-jpg   Hurco CNC mill * new Centroid conrtroller, new servos, 230 single phase-aa-jpg