12 year old Zcorp 450 color 3D printer. New HP cartridges. all sub systems tested and working. Will power up but there is an issue with either the Pogo card or the main board. 1 spare mother board included. New chip set fan installed. I have all the manuals and software, some powder and will assist as much as I can with what I know about the printer. I bought it from a California sales company and do not have the time to trouble shoot it any more. Good for parts or rebuild. have checked all ribbon cables and they are OK. Vacuum and binder auger work. Printer was properly winterized prior to being shipped to me. Denatured water is all that is in the tank now. Can be drained for shipment to cold climate. All hose lines have been checked and are clear. I can put on pallet and ship at an additional cost to buyer.

I have checked and the Vacuum motor Model # RB3-101-3 is worth at-least $375 3 phase 220 3.3 Amps 380 1.9 Amps
50 Hz 1.1 HP 87 SCFM 139 mbar / 56 "H2O pressure or Vacuum = 148 mbar / 59 H2O 63 db(A) 35 Lbs weight

And the Thomas Part # 107CDC20 24V compressor vacuum pump 1/10 HP is worth at least $300 according to closed sales on this site.

Located in Central Virginia. Can be transported to local freight depot for shipment to the new owner. $40 charge for transport. Pick up can be arranged.

$1200.00 USD either wired, Paypal "Friends and Family" or cash only.

Zcorp 450 color 3D printer for sale-zcorp-450-printer-jpg