I have in my garage a 90’s vintage 10 x 54 square way cnc turret mill, pc based control not working.* It has been sitting 10 years and has a fully surface rusted table which cleans up easily with a scotchbrite pad and orbital grinder.* I believe with rust removed it would be uncompromised.* Ways and ballscrews show little or no corrosion, and whats on the ballscrews is on the crest and not in the balltracks.
I have a 17 x 40 nardini engine lathe with fanuc control not working, description similar to above.* There’s also a gearhead rong fu round column manual mill in there with table locked by rust but id guess an easy repair, and a 7 x 12 mini lathe in working condition.* Pics available on request
Have an interest in trading these for a working mach or similar control machine(s), I want to tiddle around with my grandchildren and no longer have any interest in machine shop production.
These are 4000# machines, your responsibility to remove them from the garage and cart them away.
Available in the early summer when snowbanks are gone and mud season has dried, they are “garagelocked” right now.
I would have gratis material and tooling for the person who took these.
Located southwest NH USA
Thank you, Ken