DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors

Thread: DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors

Post DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors

I have three sets of IMService 2-axis SYS-3A CNC system for sale. These have never been used - I acquired them in 2005 for a project that to my great shame I never managed to complete. It is time for me to get rid of these, so I am entertaining all offers.

Each set includes two servo motors with encoders and a controller box. I am not able to include the licenses to the DeskCNC software.

I have no idea what these parts go for used, so please give your best offer for one or more sets or individual parts. Each SYS-3A set was $1000 new, but I am mainly looking for alternatives to the dumpster. Each set should fit in a USPS flat rate box, so shipping would only be around $25.

I think this is the webpage for the product.
    https://cadcamcadcam.com/cncsystems-...berofaxes.aspx

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors-img_0313-jpg   DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors-img_0315-jpg   DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors-img_0310-jpg  

Default Re: DeskCNC SYS-3A Controller and Motors

Hi, I am interested in them, I have a unit with servo controller with a bad Z-axis I need to fix. I have spent like 50 hours now trying to figure out why it wont work. PM or email me at clh288@gmail.com about how much you want for it with shipping. Thanks

Thanks, I sent you an email. Still two full SYS-3A systems and motors available.

Hi,
    Is it still relevant?
    I would be happy if you contact: MOSHE001@GMAIL.COM

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi im curious how much did u get for each set of the sys a 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob4389 View Post
    I have three sets of IMService 2-axis SYS-3A CNC system for sale. These have never been used - I acquired them in 2005 for a project that to my great shame I never managed to complete. It is time for me to get rid of these, so I am entertaining all offers.

Each set includes two servo motors with encoders and a controller box. I am not able to include the licenses to the DeskCNC software.

I have no idea what these parts go for used, so please give your best offer for one or more sets or individual parts. Each SYS-3A set was $1000 new, but I am mainly looking for alternatives to the dumpster. Each set should fit in a USPS flat rate box, so shipping would only be around $25.

I think this is the webpage for the product.
    https://cadcamcadcam.com/cncsystems-...berofaxes.aspx

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 02-03-2022 at 09:34 AM. Reason: fix quote code syntax