Ballscrews, quill and glass scales Bridgeport or Clone

Thread: Ballscrews, quill and glass scales Bridgeport or Clone

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ballscrews, quill and glass scales Bridgeport or Clone

I have a ball screw kit that I am looking to sell, was going to use for another project but am going a different way and no longer need these. The kit includes Z Axis Quill feed with ball screw assembly, Ball screws for X and Y including Yoke, Glass scales for X, Y, and Z. The Z axis Glass scale is part of the Z Axis Quill Assembly So it is not depicted in the images. I also have a spindle QC 30 Spindle I can throw in for an extra charge of $100.00. I am selling the kit for $500.00 or best offer + Shipping. Will only ship inside of the U.S. If interested please send me a PM.