Extrusion, spindle motor, linear rails, ball screws, steppers and drivers

Thread: Extrusion, spindle motor, linear rails, ball screws, steppers and drivers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Extrusion, spindle motor, linear rails, ball screws, steppers and drivers

ALBUM WITH PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6QvBk7NLPQk2L1Wx6

From my craigslist ad:

I have quite a bit of new and used parts that would be perfect for a CNC router, plasma table, ect... I need to cut down on the amount of parts in my shop. They are listed separately but will consider offers for everything.

- 2.2kw spindle motor, wired up just to test functionality, comes with 4m power cable: $150
    - 2010 x 1m ball screws with mounting blocks and ball screw nut mount block: $100/ball screw and brackets, 2 available
    - 20mm rexroth rail with two carriages per rail. These are new takeoffs from a machine, but are in great shape: $100/rail and carriage set, 4 available
    - DM542T stepper motor drivers. These are used but work perfectly: $20/driver, 3 available
    - 425ozin Nema 23 Stepper motors and drivers, NEW: $40/Stepper and driver, 2 available

80mmx80mm Rexroth aluminum extrusion with brackets and hardware. $500
    - 4x 33''
    - 1x 39.5''
    - 3x 45.875''
    - 4x 49.5''

Comes with 26 corner brackets, 4 floor anchor brackets, 4 leveling feet with mounts, caps for the corner brackets, and a whole lot of bolts and nuts. Note these are the drop in hammer nut stud type fasteners, not the bolt and nut type. It makes assembling the table much simpler.

Attached are pictures of possible table configurations

Located in Charlotte, NC