Harbor Freight Mini Mill parting out, new-ish belt drive

Thread: Harbor Freight Mini Mill parting out, new-ish belt drive

Default Harbor Freight Mini Mill parting out, new-ish belt drive

My HF mill has given up the ghost. It worked great for a couple years, then it didn't. Currently, the thing powers up, green led and fan come on, voltages can be measured at various spots on the board, but the motor doesn't turn on its own. Offering it up as parts or as a project for somebody else.

The belt drive conversion was installed a week before the mill quit working. Its about as close to new as you can get. And the dumb parts of the mill are in great shape. Attached is a video with a dial test indicator showing the tram and bed movement is pretty good for a little chinese mill.

I'll pull the belt drive kit off and box it up in the original box with the paperwork. $120 shipped in a USPS flat rate box.
    I'd be happy to get $175 out of the rest of the mill. It includes the wrenches that came with it, no tooling. Local pickup in Augusta, GA would be best. But if somebody wants to pay for shipping, I'm happy to oblige. Also willing to part this guy out in case somebody only wants to buy the table or column.

[/QUOTE]