Epilog Summit laser Engraver

Thread: Epilog Summit laser Engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Epilog Summit laser Engraver

I have an Epilog Summit 25 watt laser engraver that I no longer need, it served me well and still works fine except that with protracted use the power fades and I don't know why, I am sure the answer could be found in these forums.
    It is driven by a Gateway computer with Windows 98 and an equally aged CorelDraw but again it all works.
    I am located near Augusta in South Carolina.
    This could be a hobby device, it is not a production machine or it could be used as spares.
    Offers please, pictures attached.
    Please PM with any interest or questions, I have a video of the machine booting up which I can make available as it is too large to post here.
    Mel Davis

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epilog Summit laser Engraver-img_0062_forum-jpg   Epilog Summit laser Engraver-img_0063_forum-jpg   Epilog Summit laser Engraver-img_0073_forum-jpg   Epilog Summit laser Engraver-img_0072_forum-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mel davis View Post
    I have an Epilog Summit 25 watt laser engraver that I no longer need, it served me well and still works fine except that with protracted use the power fades and I don't know why, I am sure the answer could be found in these forums.
    It is driven by a Gateway computer with Windows 98 and an equally aged CorelDraw but again it all works.
    I am located near Augusta in South Carolina.
    This could be a hobby device, it is not a production machine or it could be used as spares.
    Offers please, pictures attached.
    Please PM with any interest or questions, I have a video of the machine booting up which I can make available as it is too large to post here.
    Mel Davis
    Machine is sold