CNC router machine for sale

Thread: CNC router machine for sale

Default CNC router machine for sale

This machine was made by CNC-STEP Gmbh & Co Kg. I bought to make a prototype for A project I was working on but due to the C Virus clamp-down my project is no longer active.

The machine is brand new and has only been removed from its packing case (which I still have). You can read more about it at this link. https://www.prototools.co.uk/high-z-...category_id=24
    It also has a set of 10 6mm threaded T-Groove nuts and spray coolant accessory.

I realise that personal collection may not be an option at this time but I'm sure I could arrange a courier which would be about £263

I would be open to offers from anyone interested in purchasing.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC router machine for sale

I would put your country and city in the title line, not everyone wants to read the entire ad to discover, you might be in the UK.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC router machine for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Jakamus View Post
    This machine was made by CNC-STEP Gmbh & Co Kg. I bought to make a prototype for A project I was working on but due to the C Virus clamp-down my project is no longer active.

The machine is brand new and has only been removed from its packing case (which I still have). You can read more about it at this link. https://www.prototools.co.uk/high-z-...category_id=24
    It also has a set of 10 6mm threaded T-Groove nuts and spray coolant accessory.

I realise that personal collection may not be an option at this time but I'm sure I could arrange a courier which would be about £263

I would be open to offers from anyone interested in purchasing.
    There are many other things your machine could be used for, what was the job prototype you where going to use it for, it seems strange that the virus has much to do with stopping someone building there dream for me it is just the opposite the virus has helped with catch up on projects like this

Mactec54