emco pcmill 50

Thread: emco pcmill 50

Downloads
    Uploads

Default emco pcmill 50

HI, I am in the US,
    i have a seldom used pcmill50 in good condition, fully working, with control PC loaded with EMCO CAD CAM (WINCAM), & win NC (G code alternative Fanuc programming)
    the wincam is quick and intuitive control for GUI guided canned cycle programming, accepts .dxf files transfer in, pick out profiles, and apply canned cycles.

it also comes with

• siemens panel control AND WIN-NC fanuc programming suite (if you want to use an official G&M controller and not use the cad/cam).
    • well maintained, oiled bearings & ways, no backlash , no horrible noises, no fault codes, always operational.
    • 8 quick change tool holders , with a custom tool holder to hold them all
    • ER25 collet set (complete) with extra collets to hold the tools
    • jacobs twist grip holder mounted in one of the tool holders, like new
    • fluorescent strip lights mounted in cabinet
    • paint work good condition (not overtly scratched or worn from chips flying
    • un modified machine except for strip led lights in work area
    • more than a thousand bucks of good condition sharp carbide bits, ranging from two to 6 flute helical mills, engraving bits ,in convenient 2 little plastic drawer cabinet
    • 2" multibit face mill cutter mounted to a tool holder, with tips
    • pc comes pre-loaded with official licensed cad cam software with easy guided tuiton, and numerous other .dxf file creation solid-3d-model packages. software backup files hardcopies, and cd roms. a 17" flat screen LCD monitor.
    • official emco machine vice, few dings but nothing major
    • 4 jaw chuck fitted to a bed mounted fixture with T clamps for odd shape holding.

this is a capable machine, good condition, used for light hobby milling work a few years back, I have owned this machine for 13 years and it that time it has been mostly stored and saw only very little use when i had projects like making keyrings, and just learning cnc use. I would estimate 3-400 hours online, with less than 100 hours actual machining time.

is anyone interested in buying this? looking for $1750 / offers dependent on what you do not need from the kit. I am located in Lynchburg , Virginia and probably could deliver within a 150mile reasonable area (you pay travel costs) or but would need help offloading, you would also need to come and view and purchase the machine in person, we could then arrange shipping by pallet.

These machines are designed on solid cast iron bed and column, not unstable aluminum crap, these machine give repeatable parts.

NOTE: 'none of this BS: " will you accept paypal or, or, or , and deliver to here, here, here, my brother will send a cheque for 50,000,000 dollars" .
    I deal in person only, face to face. you can arrange to view (i do not have covid yet!) it can be viewed in an open basement area with the outside door open.

I am a genuine EX-machinist / toolmaker.

serious enquiry only.

my machine discussion thread was here https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bench...-software.html by the way i was based in the UK before, I since emigrated to US in 2017, the mill has been stored in basement, have not got it out yet, and I have a pregnant wife!. i will upload pictures within the week.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by hutchison; 04-06-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: emco pcmill 50

added pictures.

emco pcmill 50-cimg0610-jpg

emco pcmill 50-cimg0594-jpg

emco pcmill 50-cimg0611-jpg

emco pcmill 50-cimg0603-jpg

emco pcmill 50-untitled-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hutchison View Post
    HI, I am in the US,
    i have a seldom used pcmill50 in good condition, fully working, with control PC loaded with EMCO CAD CAM (WINCAM), & win NC (G code alternative Fanuc programming)
    the wincam is quick and intuitive control for GUI guided canned cycle programming, accepts .dxf files transfer in, pick out profiles, and apply canned cycles.

it also comes with

• siemens panel control AND WIN-NC fanuc programming suite (if you want to use an official G&M controller and not use the cad/cam).
    • well maintained, oiled bearings & ways, no backlash , no horrible noises, no fault codes, always operational.
    • 8 quick change tool holders , with a custom tool holder to hold them all
    • ER25 collet set (complete) with extra collets to hold the tools
    • jacobs twist grip holder mounted in one of the tool holders, like new
    • fluorescent strip lights mounted in cabinet
    • paint work good condition (not overtly scratched or worn from chips flying
    • un modified machine except for strip led lights in work area
    • more than a thousand bucks of good condition sharp carbide bits, ranging from two to 6 flute helical mills, engraving bits ,in convenient 2 little plastic drawer cabinet
    • 2" multibit face mill cutter mounted to a tool holder, with tips
    • pc comes pre-loaded with official licensed cad cam software with easy guided tuiton, and numerous other .dxf file creation solid-3d-model packages. software backup files hardcopies, and cd roms. a 17" flat screen LCD monitor.
    • official emco machine vice, few dings but nothing major
    • 4 jaw chuck fitted to a bed mounted fixture with T clamps for odd shape holding.

this is a capable machine, good condition, used for light hobby milling work a few years back, I have owned this machine for 13 years and it that time it has been mostly stored and saw only very little use when i had projects like making keyrings, and just learning cnc use. I would estimate 3-400 hours online, with less than 100 hours actual machining time.

is anyone interested in buying this? looking for $1750 / offers dependent on what you do not need from the kit. I am located in Lynchburg , Virginia and probably could deliver within a 150mile reasonable area (you pay travel costs) or but would need help offloading, you would also need to come and view and purchase the machine in person, we could then arrange shipping by pallet.

These machines are designed on solid cast iron bed and column, not unstable aluminum crap, these machine give repeatable parts.

NOTE: 'none of this BS: " will you accept paypal or, or, or , and deliver to here, here, here, my brother will send a cheque for 50,000,000 dollars" .
    I deal in person only, face to face. you can arrange to view (i do not have covid yet!) it can be viewed in an open basement area with the outside door open.

I am a genuine EX-machinist / toolmaker.

serious enquiry only.

my machine discussion thread was here https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bench...-software.html by the way i was based in the UK before, I since emigrated to US in 2017, the mill has been stored in basement, have not got it out yet, and I have a pregnant wife!. i will upload pictures within the week.

unfortunately i just tested this machine and the PC gave up, not sure wether its the rs485 card or the pc , the mill powers on and all drives showing power and correct status leds, but the pc is showing error 2520 device absent.

im taking offers as a retrofit machine option.

i will try to get it running but its not looking promising.

it was working great and never failed me but 3 years of non use has done something i suspect to the PC hardrive.

Downloads
    Uploads

im trying to get the pc rebuilt, until further notice i am not taking offers on the retrofit option, i appreciate your concern, will update.

Downloads
    Uploads

final / now taking offers as a machine for retrofit. machine mechanically without issues.
    fair amount of tooling inc 8 tool holders.

Downloads
    Uploads

sold pending pick up. thanks for interest.

HI,

I am need of wincam 1.0.0.1 as my installation disks do not work. Do you have access to the software??

Cheers for any help.