Tormach Slant Pro CNC Lathe - Raleigh NC

Thread: Tormach Slant Pro CNC Lathe - Raleigh NC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Tormach Slant Pro CNC Lathe - Raleigh NC

Preparing to make a big life change so I am downsizing the shop.

I purchased this from a friend who used it for his airsoft business. He had a machinist run it for him while he ran the business side of things. I am asking what I have into it, which is $8000. Since purchasing I picked up a collet closer that I plan to include alongside the machine.

Machine is in good shape. The only thing about it is the spindle is loud. I am not sure if this is a feature of their lathes or what. From watching videos it seems like mine is no louder than usual, but for my small shop it is loud. It does not heat up or anything even after running for extended periods of time.

It is the gang style machine with one gang plate, some tooling for the plate, and then an aloris style holder. I will grab some photos in the next few days, but for anyone interested message me and I will try to expedite the photos.

I am happy to run a small program to show functionality and surface finish for anyone who is serious, or you can try it when you come look at the machine.

Lathe is located in Raleigh NC. I do have the original pallet it shipped on as well as the lifting legs to go with it. I did have to cut one part of the pallet down to get through my doorway. My shop is on ground level with a double door (think like french door size) with a driveway that can back up to it. In the past to move machines I have rented a sunbelt drop deck trailer and just pulled it on with a pallet jack.