Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm

Thread: Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm

Hi Everyone. I have a of group of Parker 404XR series linear drives with encoded servo motors for sale. I have 5 different travel lengths with different motor combinations. These were pulled from a retired medical testing machine and are in good condition. There is a slight bit of corrosion on some of the small allen bolts, but I was easily able to clean those up on the ones I took apart by soaking them in vinegar for a few hours. Other than that, they are in very good shape.

I was planning on using them as the foundation for a 3 axis cnc router, but I ended up shelving that project for some others. I have access to 3 axis machines at work so I figured it wasn't worth the effort to make my own just yet.

These are all Parker Daedal 404XR versions and the specs/manual can be pulled from Parkers website still. I will provide as much info as I can as well.

Let me know if you are interested. Make me a fair offer on the price...will sell as a group or individually. I also have a bunch of the
    Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm-capture-jpg

I also have a bunch of the power cables for the motors/encoders and such that go along with them.

A couple pictures to get started. I can provide more if people are interested!

Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm-700mm-jpg

Parker Linear Actuators w/ Encoded Servo Motors 5 Lengths 150mm to 700mm-400mm-jpg