Lagun Swift 4x8 Near Houston for sale

Thread: Lagun Swift 4x8 Near Houston for sale

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lagun Swift 4x8 Near Houston for sale

Laguna Swift CNC Router with 3kw spindle. Table set up for vacuum hold down. 3hp vac pump for the hold down system included. 3hp Dust collector also included. This machine is Running on Mach3 and runs perfect. It has auto start for the spindle, vac hold down, and dust collector set up so they will start and stop automatically with the cutting file. It has the pc to run the machine and design software for making the toolpaths included. Asking 12k for everything. Locally I could help teach you and get you going if needed. Located just southwest of Houston Tx. I also do machine repairs and retrofit's so if there were any future issues with the machine, I can help. 832 four, six 2 Zero 6 three 4 Please TEXT only at first. I don't answer calls not in my contact list.