Smallest - Roland mdx-15 4axis London/Buckinghamshire U.K.

Thread: Smallest - Roland mdx-15 4axis London/Buckinghamshire U.K.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Smallest - Roland mdx-15 4axis London/Buckinghamshire U.K.

I'm selling my little MDX-15 with 4-axis upgrade here in the U.K.

This machine while dated It has only been used for a small amount of jobs and it is in wonderful condition.

This is a fantastic machine little hobby machine... as a matter of fact I'm keeping another machine (mdx-20) myself for small aluminium CNC jobs at home....and with additional laser module for engraving.

It has a needle scanner and function for up to 4axis scan...but I never used it.

It comes with all the original standard parts (original engraver motor, scanner, platform, plastic shield, power cable, connector cable, instructions, software etc...)

And in Addition comes with:

4th axis with centring chuck and levelling tool(from Australian company Relativity)
    External spindle controller to connect spindle of your choice or laser module
    Upgrade 100w 12v spindle with er11 collet and mount...for easy cutting through soft metals (I cut pewter, machinable aluminium and brass regularly on my other machine...at slow feeding rate)
    2 collet adaptors for original spindle
    a bunch of tool
    RS-232 to usb adaptor ( this will make it possible use any modern pc...I'm running my other machine from windows 10 laptop)
    Dell latitude D420 with dock ( all software and driver installed) if you want to run the machine with original serial cable...without sacrificing your existing pc/laptop. Also have many additional programs for manual control and milling, drilling engraving
    Specs and technical details of the stock machine easily can be found easily online.
    Check 4 axis relativity for the 4axis specs