Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

    Hi. Just seeing if anyone has any good Les Paul .stl or other 3d files. I would really like a neck file. I would also like a strat or a tele neck. I just built my machine and I am anxious to build a guitar. I know you've worked hard on these so I will gladly pay if necessary. Thanks mmcguire

    Similar Threads:


  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    264
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcguire View Post
    Hi. Just seeing if anyone has any good Les Paul .stl or other 3d files. I would really like a neck file. I would also like a strat or a tele neck. I just built my machine and I am anxious to build a guitar. I know you've worked hard on these so I will gladly pay if necessary. Thanks mmcguire

    Accurate ones, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  3. #3
    Registered darrinp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I built a Les Paul using the 3D Les Paul file at fabitrabbit.com. The download includes a bunch of different formats. Ya gotta pay though, but it's pretty cheap if I recall.

    I know this thread is old but the info is good for others.

    DPRouter 4'x8'x8", Rockcliff Driver, 425oz. Nema23, 2HP, Belt drive xy, Acme z,
    400ipm rapids, 120ipm safe cut


  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5325
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    They're here in the CNC Zone, just have to look for them



  5. #5
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slpd View Post
    Accurate ones, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have an original LP59 scanned, and modeled in 3D.



  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    264
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuresoundGuitar View Post
    I have an original LP59 scanned, and modeled in 3D.
    Lets have a look then?? as images on the forum and then get ready for the spam!!!



  7. #7
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slpd View Post
    Lets have a look then?? as images on the forum and then get ready for the spam!!!
    You asked for it! Don't ask how I got it, though...

    Here it is:












  8. #8
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    264
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=PuresoundGuitar;1093732]You asked for it! Don't ask how I got it, though...

    Here it is:

    nice if you want the points switching on, let me know??

    I'm jealous



  9. #9
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    us
    Posts
    29
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default fabitrabbit.com lp design & neck tenon

    Did you change the neck tenon or build it like it is on fabitrabbit.com (with the angle on the neck rather than the body? Is there any disadvantage to doing the angle on the neck and making the body route flat?


    Quote Originally Posted by darrinp View Post
    I built a Les Paul using the 3D Les Paul file at fabitrabbit.com. The download includes a bunch of different formats. Ya gotta pay though, but it's pretty cheap if I recall.

    I know this thread is old but the info is good for others.




  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dholzric View Post
    Did you change the neck tenon or build it like it is on fabitrabbit.com (with the angle on the neck rather than the body? Is there any disadvantage to doing the angle on the neck and making the body route flat?
    I don't know if there's any disadvantage, but the originals were done with the angle on the neck pocket. That's how I modeled mine.



  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    [quote=slpd;1093743]
    Quote Originally Posted by PuresoundGuitar View Post
    You asked for it! Don't ask how I got it, though...

    Here it is:

    nice if you want the points switching on, let me know??

    I'm jealous
    Send me a PM, your inbox is full...



  12. #12
    Registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

    [QUOTE=slpd;1093743]
    Quote Originally Posted by PuresoundGuitar View Post
    You asked for it! Don't ask how I got it, though...

    Here it is:

    nice if you want the points switching on, let me know??

    I'm jealous
    Hi there, my name is Kevin and I live in the UK.
    I've been looking for Les Paul 3D Files in OBJ or STL format. I don't know how this forum works, do you provide the file free of charge? If so, how is the file downloaded? If you charge how much is it? I am about to retire in 7 weeks time and I have a small CNC router machine which is just large enough to make a guitar. I'm really looking forward to having a go at making my own. I have played guitar for many years but never tried building one. Any information will be welcomed. Best regards.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About CNCzone.com

    We are the largest and most active discussion forum for manufacturing industry. The site is 100% free to join and use, so join today!

Follow us on


Our Brands

Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

Any usable Les Paul 3d files?

Any usable Les Paul 3d files?