Just In NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!

Thread: NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!

Hi All,

Have been away from these forums for a while, but I have been doing a lot of work on my new website.

A bit of a shameless plugin :-) But you might want to check it out here:

https://cncguitar.com

I have also reworked the videos, so that they work with new Browsers, as the old ones relied on Flash, and they are all doing away with flash.

Anyway, have put a lot of work into it, and will continue to do so...

thank you for your past support!

Similar Threads:
    ------------------

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!

Nice work just looking the other day at a F5 mandolin and an octave mandolin thinking of rendering them .I have seen Rhino used on solid bodies was thinking what software to use , great job.on the website.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks! Yeah I have been using KeyShot as the software to render, but the build in solidworks renderer is not bad....I always struggle with environments, and process for the most part is slow...rendering eats up CPU cycles like they are going out of style!..would love to see your work...

------------------

Downloads
    Uploads

My problem is I get distracted far to easy and staying on track is a problem I have had all my life .Just recently I made a pickup winder and CNC'd the bobbins out of scrap rose wood so now if I like some pick up or other I can make it in a day or less and try it out ,it's a whole other world and this is only 2D .The reason your thread sparked an Interest is that a I guy I met a while ago at a guitar show makes arch tops and lives near by saw his work the other day ,so this got me going once again at 63 nearly I best finish up some of this nice wood I have lying around.

The thing with 3D work is people don't realise that there are countless hours involved and ask can they have the code for free I see this a lot with different types of art but this is the way it is I guess the Luthier thing fascinates me I try not to get caught up on forums I just build what I like ,for example a 32 string harp ,4 acoustic guitars 6 or so electrics a mandolin 2 mandala's,and ukes of course and soon I guess an arch top .So the chalenge is waht I like the most working stuff out ,I have an engineering workshop and the woodworking just next to it that's why I made the CNC it great fun.
    NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!-pu-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW CNC Guitar website is back up!-pu-jpg