MultiCam 3000

Thread: MultiCam 3000

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MultiCam 3000

motor fault (0x 1) XA Drive 1-faulted Axis 0 3000_545_3422_XA Count 9: Drive is OK Safety stop basis: Bad hall

I keep getting this message at startup. Any thoughts

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MultiCam 3000

This message seems to suggest you have a loose or perhaps a Hall effect homing sensor that is going bad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    This message seems to suggest you have a loose or perhaps a Hall effect homing sensor that is going bad.
    Excellent, thanks for the info. When I try to home the machine, at startup, it almost appears to try to make a rapid move then stops. I can see the Y and Z axis move, then the X axis starts to travel and that’s it….shut down. Thank you for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MultiCam 3000

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty48 View Post
    Excellent, thanks for the info. When I try to home the machine, at startup, it almost appears to try to make a rapid move then stops. I can see the Y and Z axis move, then the X axis starts to travel and that’s it….shut down. Thank you for your help.

This happens because the controller starts to home and sees that the home sensor a hall effect sensor has fired meaning it is already there to it stops motion. Check the hall effect sensor on the X axis. It is either bad or it is loose and near a piece of metal causing the problem. They are not that expensive you could order a new on and you would be in good shape.

Russ