Information About MultiCam 44

Thread: Information About MultiCam 44

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Information About MultiCam 44

I've recently found a MultiCam machine on craigslist near me but I can't seem to find any information about it online.

The machine is a multicam 44 3axis router. I've tried to find information about it online but I can't seem to find anything. I'm willing to bed I'm just bad at googling stuff

Does anyone happen to know anything about these machines. I could only really find some stuff about the 44 plus but nothing about the 44. The machine as stated in the listing does have a new vfd water cooled spindle.

Apologies if I've forgotten anything.

-Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Information About MultiCam 44-00n0n_ekxo0ii3xfyz_0ba0hy_600x450-jpg   Information About MultiCam 44-00h0h_ifnyawu1qjvz_0ba0hy_600x450-jpg   Information About MultiCam 44-00v0v_1dygpzamly2z_0ba0hy_600x450-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Information About MultiCam 44

Quote Originally Posted by Boganafoganasee View Post
    I've recently found a MultiCam machine on craigslist near me but I can't seem to find any information about it online.

The machine is a multicam 44 3axis router. I've tried to find information about it online but I can't seem to find anything. I'm willing to bed I'm just bad at googling stuff

Does anyone happen to know anything about these machines. I could only really find some stuff about the 44 plus but nothing about the 44. The machine as stated in the listing does have a new vfd water cooled spindle.

Apologies if I've forgotten anything.

-Thanks
    I had a MC 44 Plus. If memory serves, the main difference was the Plus had slightly larger stepper drivers and more powerful NEMA 23 motors. My system had 2 - 5.5hp Perske spindles on independent Z's. I don't see any control pad in your photos, the original would have had a control pad at the right front corner of table. It's possible it's been converted to another controller as the old Extratech boards MC used are obsolete and not upgrade friendly.