SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT

Thread: SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT

I have Multicam MG Series. Its main spindle motor got stopped during working . When we dismantle it found out damaged bearing in side it. Now after replacing high speed bearing we are facing an issue SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT. Servo limit is still active. The servo drive motor is disabled. What will be the possible root cause

Default Re: SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT

Quote Originally Posted by waqasmech33 View Post
    I have Multicam MG Series. Its main spindle motor got stopped during working . When we dismantle it found out damaged bearing in side it. Now after replacing high speed bearing we are facing an issue SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT. Servo limit is still active. The servo drive motor is disabled. What will be the possible root cause
    Please check with Multicam corp. I have a 10 YO second hand 3000 and their tech support is fantastic. The Guys/Gals there go out of the way to correctly diagnose and give hints. I'm in Maui HI ad there is a 4-5 hr time difference so I need to get up early to call, but they always answer and give good advice It may take a couple of days because of the time zone but it gets solved. It helps if you have tools ready, meters if you have them, Machine documentation Model, serial, year from the tag on the machine, They have records on every machine and its options on hand.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SYSTEM INTERRUPT: SERVO FAULT

Main spindle motor bear was damaged? Or the servo motor bearing was damaged?