Need Help! Multicam 5000 series ATCB board

Thread: Multicam 5000 series ATCB board

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Multicam 5000 series ATCB board

Hi all

I have a problem with my 5000. I have an error code (s) Modbus Error 15 and at other times it shows up as Error 17 . I have replaced the Modbus cable and changed the connector block as a matter of course but still the problem persists. Either park or fast jog & the gantry stalls out and the error messages come up. I can canel out and continue to jog but this becoems a problem when it happens in the middle of a programme.
    Interestingly if I set park position at 2300 then it will run fine it is only when the gantry is at the back of the machine that it stalls out.

I am now thinking that the control board might be suspect and I am looking for a replacement .
    The trouble is there are no manufaturer details on the ATCB board ( Blue enclosure with ATCB written on the top) There is a dip switch on the top
    ( Modbus Address Base Of 16+ ) and a ribbon connector on one side with three connector plugs on the same side.

Can anybody tell me the make and model of this part. I am trying to source this from anywhere other than Multicam as the parts prices from our
    agent in the U.K. are extortionate.

Thanks in advance