Need Help! Multicam Router MT4872 Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built

Thread: Multicam Router MT4872 Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Multicam Router MT4872 Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built

Ser # MT4872601

History

The servo amp Yaskswa SGDH-08AE-S, X went down, I fixed it and lost
    the set up parameters so I read them off the Y amp and used them
    not knowing the gear ratio was different I had sat 4:1 and should had
    been 2:1, when I did a reset it did a very hard reset, hit the mechanical stop
    very hard, I changed the ratio and it seem to be ok, I adjusted the resolution
    and it's right, the problem is when I cut a circle it's not round
    see attached #1 the over / under side will change from climb cut to conventional
    cut, I have pulled the X removed the running nut
    cleaned it and checked all the ball bearings. ( Didn't lose any )
    I have no play in my axis and no run out on X or Y.
    I am able to program my servo amps from the front don't have a PC interface cable,
    My biggest help would to find a MT machine that we could read the servo amp setting from.

Attached #2,3,4 are my servo amp parameters.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multicam Router MT4872  Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built-2-jpg   Multicam Router MT4872  Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built-1-jpg   Multicam Router MT4872  Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built-3-jpg   Multicam Router MT4872  Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year built-4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Multicam Router MT4872 Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year b

Multicam should have it on record. Another thing to check is make sure your gantry is square.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Multicam Router MT4872 Lost Servero parameters, Yaskawa SGDH-08AE-S, 2001 year b

Quote Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
    Multicam should have it on record. Another thing to check is make sure your gantry is square.
    Thanks for your reply, Multicam doesn't have that info on file because the lost all of the old set up data a couple years ago when they had a server go down, there MT machines are moving tables that they say can't go out of square, if I cut a square it's square, I believe the problem happens when it's trying to cut arc's .
    Thanks