Need Help! MultiCam 3000 Losing Job

Thread: MultiCam 3000 Losing Job

Question MultiCam 3000 Losing Job

Hi, new CNC router operator here hoping I can get some help!

I'm running into some issues with the MultiCam 3000 machine. I only recently started work as a CNC router operator about 3 weeks ago, and one of the CNC machines we have here in the shop is having issues with running jobs. What's happening is that the machine will pause in the middle of the job without user input, and the job will be lost, unable to be resumed.

I've tried a few diagnostic steps, but can't seem to find what is happening. The controller doesn't display anything except for the paused status. I've tried opening up MotionMechanic, and the errors that I get when it pauses are as follows:
    cGLCD timeout waiting for bulk_ready

I also get these errors while a job is running and on startup, but the machine continues to run:
    VSYS FEED exceeded, axis 0, VMAX reduced to 17.043

VSYS FEED exceeded, axis 1, VMAX reduced to 17.043

I haven't been able to find any info on what these might mean.

So far I've tried cleaning out the computer box and making sure all plugs are secure, cleaned out air pressure regulator, inspected RIO board and made sure all plugs are secure. My last thought is it's possible that the ethernet cable needs to be upgraded, maybe data just isn't getting to the device fast enough? Although I believe it's a CAT 5e cable, which should be more than fast enough for the sizes of files I'm sending through, which are all less than 1 mb. Not sure what else I can try, hopefully you can give me some feedback.

If you need any other info, I'll try to give as much as I can

Thank you!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MultiCam 3000 Losing Job

What cam software are you using to generate the toolpath? Do you have a Gcode file so I can take a look at the code?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using EnRoute 6.0 to create the toolpaths. Attached is a an example of some G-Code that we use, it's generally no bigger than this for this particular machine. I had to split it into 3 documents because of the file size limitation, but that's a single job.

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Can yo run old programs that you have successfully run before?

Downloads
    Uploads

It seem your file is too big for your current setup,
    Even so multicam claims the internal memory is unlimited it is not
    The way it works is that job console keeps writing and erasing so the machine does not stop running.
    If I’m right you should be able to run small jobs if so there is a workaround
    You need to set some parameters in job console I’ll hit you back once I get back to work we had a similar issue when we stated messing with 3D reliefs