Need Help! Transformer for Keypad Multicam M Series

Thread: Transformer for Keypad Multicam M Series

*Registered User* DieLichtwerbung's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Transformer for Keypad Multicam M Series

Hello,

we have an old Multicam Router of the M Series with the old Grey Keypads. In this Keypad a Transformer with T1023 10K printed on it became loose. I might be able to get a used keypad for 2000, upgrade for 12.000 or just buy a small part an try to fix it myself for 10 bucks. But I can't determine what kind of Transformer it is. Does anybody know what it might be, or have a schematic of the Keypad?
    I only found this picture of the board: https://www.controlrepair.com/produc...ol-board/72112 And I contacted System 3R, but they don't know anything about ever building any kind of board.

Any help would be appreciated. Before i buy some audio/signal transformer with 10K ohm. (My best guess as of now)

Thank you
    Steffen

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Transformer for Keypad Multicam M Series

Post a pic of the keypad please

Quote Originally Posted by DieLichtwerbung View Post
    Hello,

we have an old Multicam Router of the M Series with the old Grey Keypads. In this Keypad a Transformer with T1023 10K printed on it became loose. I might be able to get a used keypad for 2000, upgrade for 12.000 or just buy a small part an try to fix it myself for 10 bucks. But I can't determine what kind of Transformer it is. Does anybody know what it might be, or have a schematic of the Keypad?
    I only found this picture of the board: https://www.controlrepair.com/produc...ol-board/72112 And I contacted System 3R, but they don't know anything about ever building any kind of board.

Any help would be appreciated. Before i buy some audio/signal transformer with 10K ohm. (My best guess as of now)

Thank you
    Steffen

*Registered User* DieLichtwerbung's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, here you go.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Transformer for Keypad Multicam M Series-20180903_070840-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Give this company a call this is the ones who built this keypad.
    Hand Held Computers | Your Way | Since 1987 | Two Tech

They can probably help you out...