Need Help! Thermal Overload Trip 2

Thread: Thermal Overload Trip 2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thermal Overload Trip 2

Hello,
    I'm new here so hope I'm going about this right. We have a Mori Seiki NL3000. Yesterday the 2nd shift guy started getting alarm EX2551 (M7481). Thermal overload trip 2. In the HELP section on the control of the machine it says "The thermal relay of the following auxiliary motor has tripped. We reset the breaker in the back several times but it kept tripping. Now after resetting and you try to turn the coolant on it does not come on and after about 15 seconds the alarm comes back. Not sure what the M7481 number is, it was in parentesis in the alarm history along with the EX2551. Its saturday so can't call anybody so thought I'd give this a try. There is also another number in the HELP section an MER2551 not sure what that one is for either. Thanks for any help I receive