Need parts for MV40B - new dester plungers and telescopic cover wipers

Thread: Need parts for MV40B - new dester plungers and telescopic cover wipers

Default Need parts for MV40B - new dester plungers and telescopic cover wipers

Hi all,

I have recently acquired an older Mori Seiki MV40B CNC of ~1990 vintage and am giving it a bit of a birthday before putting it into service.

I have some dester dpb units (0.16cc variant) which are held open and leaking.

Firstly has anyone has any level of success in disassembling and cleaning this units? If not does anyone know a good source for replacement dester units.

I am in Australia which I have found is the land of few CNC part suppliers and those that I can locate are excessively expensive so I am thinking I will have to get parts shipped from abroad.

Additional if I am doing this is there any reasonable ‘one stop shops’ where I might be able To source replacement telescopic cover wiper material. BUWW WIM19 or similar profile would be the best match for my machine and if I was able to purchase everything from the one supplier and ship together that would be awesome however if this is unlikely to be the case who would be the best supplier for the wiper material?

Many thanks in advance,
    James

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need parts for MV40B - new dester plungers and telescopic cover wipers

Hi James,
    I have a side problem. My machine is running Fanuc 15 MF. Does your CNC Machines use this controller?
    If this, u can help me Parameter. Thank you so much !

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need parts for MV40B - new dester plungers and telescopic cover wipers

Hello,
    I am doing a control system retrofit on my MV-40B
    I am located in Trinidad in the Caribbean, and the control system got water damage in shipping.

I have changed all the servomotors and controllers, and I am looking at an LNC 5800 controller to run the machine.
    I am, however having difficulty with the spindle motor.
    It seems to be a dual winding motor, but I don't have any schematics on the machine.

can you please assist me if you have any information on the electrical schematics.

Regarding the way covers, I found this website that can possibly help you

http://www.halltech.com/wipers/wiper...el-covers.html

Hope this helps you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzz View Post
    Hi James,
    I have a side problem. My machine is running Fanuc 15 MF. Does your CNC Machines use this controller?
    If this, u can help me Parameter. Thank you so much !I stumbled upon this engaging thread and couldn't resist joining the conversation. As ForumFred, my goal is to contribute positively to our community. I've been a proud lurker, absorbing valuable insights, and today, I'm breaking my silence. Your discussions resonated with me. By the way, I recently came across an intriguing article at https://www.nishiv.com/perfect-date/. It's a compelling read, and I believe it adds depth to our ongoing conversation. Looking forward to your insights and further enriching our shared knowledge!
    Thanks for the information!