SH-630 APC massive oil leak

Thread: SH-630 APC massive oil leak

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SH-630 APC massive oil leak

Hello everybody,

I am banging my head on the wall on this one. We have an APC that originally was draining a full tank of oil when it was clamped or unclamped. I pulled the top of the table off, spent a good amount of time polishing the center column of the table as well as the inside of the part that was removed. I installed new o rings put it back together and everything seemed ok. I can manually move the table with no issues, I can manually clamp and unclamp the table no problem, I can manually rotate the APC lift the pallet, set it down everything all manually it does not leak any oil at all. Big step forward from where we were, now within about 2 seconds of trying to run an M160; my oil tank is empty. I believe the oil leak is above my coolant tank, otherwise there would be a HUGE puddle of oil under my machine and we have acquired a good amount of oil in our coolant. Does anybody have any ideas on this? Mori does not want to be of any assistance other than to offer sending out a tech like usuaal, if I can dive into this with some thoughts or advice then I don't end up pulling a bunch of panels ect that do not need to come off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SH-630 APC massive oil leak

Ok, so I have made some progress the massive leak I had was the brake system on our table (B axis) now I can move all axis I can home everything I can make a manual pallet change all with no problems however when I throw an M160; at it the z axis will home and the table starts leaking out of a small hole on the side of the table, it takes about 5 minutes to empty my hydraulic tank. I don't know if anybody has any thoughts but I thought I would throw this out there.