SH-630 4th axis LEAK

Thread: SH-630 4th axis LEAK

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SH-630 4th axis LEAK

I am just curious if anybody has pulled a turntable out of their Mori? We have an SH-630 that is draining the hydraulic tank in about 30 seconds into the coolant tank when we rotate the B axis. This strongly suggests we have a damaged seal somewhere in the turntable. I've not dove into this before but thus far it's not been overly complicated but I have only got the top cap off. Now I am met with a massive brass bushing and a steel plate slightly smaller than the ID of the brass ring and just below it. The plate has 20-30 bolts around a 6" shaft in the center. The shaft has several O-rings that seal in the center of the top plate I have off. I am assuming at this point those center bolts come out and I continue my adventure down deeper into the turntable until I have found the damaged seal. I called Mori and asked for a procedure or at least an exploded view. Their answer was we can send out a tech and they emailed me a very vague picture of the turntable cut in half which I already had. The picture really does not make disassembly clear it really lacks in any sort of detail. Anyway if you have had the experience any pointers would be great.

Thanks!!!