Hello everybody,

I have an SH-630 with an APC issue, a few months back we had another machine loose a couple servo amps due to the hot nature of the parts it was producing we borrowed a couple amps from our 630 to get the other guy up and running. Unfortunately that meant the 630 sat dormant for a couple months while we got around to replacing the amps. When the new amps arrived I was able to get the axis homed without an issue and everything appeared to be ok that is until we attempted to use the APC. When the pallet was pulled from it's seated position (it was unclamped) it sounded as though it had ripped the inside of the machine apart. Once we got everything stopped we looked inside to find cones laying around the machine and some minor damage to the cone seats. The whole thing was rebuilt and ready to go, now when I try to seat a pallet it's very close but not exactly lined up to the cones and when we seat the pallet it still sounds a bit on the rough side. I have tried to find information on how to get this mechanism lined up but I am not having any luck I am hoping maybe somebody here could give me some insight or even a procedure on how to get this APC aligned and happily seating on my 630.

Thanks everybody for your time.