Thread: NEED HELP PLEASE! MV-40B

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP PLEASE! MV-40B

Hello, I need help...Lots of it.

A little about our machine first:

- MORI SEIKI MV-40B 1989
    - FANUC 0-M Controller (model: A02B-0098-B511)

And now its problems:

- when it starts up if it gets past the 408 alarm duing a cycle 409 will show up which cripples the machine. if 408 shows up on start up it does not get past there.
    - Alarm 408 SERVO ALARM : (SERIAL NOT RDY) has been showing on occasion over the last couple of years, however over the last week it has become very frequent ( daily/hourly) and eventuly it would come up during a cycle.
    - On the AC SPINDLE SERVO UNIT PCB the alarm on the display shows AL-19 which when we did some research one source said if check pin IU was above 0.1 of a Volt the board shoudl be replaced, On checking it, it was 0.43 of a Volt.
    - We paid FANUC to replace the board with a new one ($4300) whick they siad it was about %80 likely to fix the problem. that was yesterday.
    - today i started it up and began running a program for a urgent job and it has started all over again.

Not sure if any of that makes sense or if any of you have had the same issuse but if you can help i would be over the moon.

Please let me know,

Nathan Noakes.

-

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NEED HELP PLEASE! MV-40B

Can you send me the ladder of this machine please, i really need your help.

Bagas
    bagasajie55@gmail.com

Bagas
    bagasajie55@gmail.com